I wish I could remember the original magazine source of this raunchy editorial. I saved it ages ago onto my tumblr. I love the seventies Summertime vibe. And the way it’s been photographed and edited.
So it’s been 40+ degrees here in Melbourne over the last couple of days. I am not complaining…give me hot hot weather over cold any day!
Here is some Summer Inspiration for everyone in the heat at the moment and for those in the Polar Vortex ):
All pics from my Tumblr Blog.
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
…And our minds were meant to sail
take a rest from our thoughts
take a break from this world
and we’ll feel miles away
from the places that we used to be
as we lay in the sand
and we stare at the sky
watch the moon dancing why
as the stars latch our eyes
oh my, there’s no place on earth
i’d rather be
in my eye this night just don’t
but i can feel your touch
promise you won’t let go
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
Lyrics Years Around The Sun – Miles Away (acoustic)
A poem I wrote about Life and a few picture edits to go with it.
You can See A Poem I Wrote About Love HERE.
I Love this editorial! Christy’s hair, and Kate so so young. The clothes and shoes are so Fresh and cool..I’d wear most of them now! The Chanel Twin Set is gorgeous!
Photographer: Arthur Elgort
Models: Kate Moss; Christy Turlington
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers
Makeup: Miranda Joyce
*scans by Kelles ~ Frock n Roll
ReBlogged >>> LeanneColePhotography.com
These are some of my favourite Looks to Wear Now, all chosen from my ‘Wear This NOW‘ board on Pinterest. Note: it’s Spring-Summer weather where I am in Melbourne Australia right now.
I went back a few months to get some Summer inspiration (although a few are still very current- mainly the Models wearing all black). I live in Melbourne Australia and it’s starting to get warm down here. Ps: in case you haven’t realised, I Love Summer. Very much. In fact, winter makes me feel depressed. Literally, my moods and energy are 85% affected by the Seasons…the other 15%? I never stayed in therapy long enough to work that out.
I don’t know why but ever since I was a teenager I’ve been in love with anything to do with Palm Springs. I’ve never been there. I’ve never even been to California or America. But I’m just fascinated with the place… the desert, the windmills along that highway you see in so many movies, Las Vegas (so close) the Retro Gas Stations, the weather and THE PARKER HOTEL. When I first saw this Hotel on its own reality TV show (called The Parker), I nearly died. What was this amazing place right in the middle of my Dream Desert?! In my mind I had to go there, I just had to work there, I had to get married there, I wanted to live there lol. It was just the best thing I’d ever seen. If you like what you see and you’re ever looking for a place to stay in Palm Springs, Google them for more.
Most of the “fashionable” parts of the world are approaching Winter now. But down here Summer’s only just coming! These hippie chic accessories will look awesome with white (shirts, tank tops, dresses), bikinis, denim, anything black, a tan, beach hair…everything Summer really! All accessories by Kim and Zozi, Hipanema and Simone Camille.
See Designer’s websites for stockists.
1. I buy myself a bunch of flowers.
2. I buy myself a cute new pair of knickers.
3. I print a photo I Love and buy a cool frame from a $2 Discount Store to frame it in.
4. I buy myself a scented candle for my apartment.
5. I hire a DVD and get some snacks to go with it!
6. I buy some amazing chocolates and I don’t share them with anyone! eg: Haigh’s Chocolates in Melbourne are 2 Die 4.
7. I go for a couple of lattes, especially on a nice day and people watch for a while.
This is probably as far as I will go in terms of posting lots of pictures of Food. I’m just not a fan of seeing whole meals on a plate in photo form..sometimes I feel like they can look like spew. I also feel like meals are to be eaten when they arrive at your table and not left to get cold just so you can take photos of them? (that sometimes look like spew). I don’t know, each to their own. And a lot of people definitely do enjoy seeing Food photos. I do like photos of Ice-cream and Sushi and Fruit of course!