I don’t usually like Musicals, but Grease is different. And is it just me, or is almost Everything in this Film back in Fashion in some kind of way? That’s why it might be worth watching AGAIN! Some Inspiration maybe? More reasons why I think this Movie is just awesome:
1. You can have fun watching it with your Grandma or your Kids..it’s for Everyone!
2. The Dancing and the SoundTrack.
3. The Fashion/Costumes.
4. The Pink! Ladies.
5. The T-Birds (specifically K’nicky…that isn’t how you spell his name, but that’s how I’m spelling it).
6. The Storyline…who didn’t want to go to Rydell High?
7. The way the World seemed in the film…so carefree, although there were some very emotional scenes in the Film too.
+ The Cars, the Stereotypical Characters, the Love Story that it is, the Colours, the Sets, Olivia Newton John, her skinny Leather pants, John Travolta, the Ending…I could go on and on, or you could just watch it…Again!